Ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA and UVB filters1 for very high UV protection, also with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The sunscreen also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Sebum-regulating Oil Control Technology with L-Carnitine and lipid-absorbing micro-pigments gives skin an immediate dry touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is unperfumed and has an ultra-light, non-greasy texture. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Sunscreen as part of your daily routine
How To USE
- Apply in the morning instead of or underneath your regular day care product.
- Sun protection with a high SPF is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
- Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin DERMOPURE range
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required, follow with make-up if appropriate
- Sun protection isn’t just for those bathing in the sun. Light to moderate exposure to the sun has a damaging effect to the skin too, and acne-prone skin is particularly susceptible to hyperpigmentation issues which are easily exacerbated by the sun. Thus, it is very important to include sun protection in your daily skincare routine.
- Find out more in The importance of sun protection in your daily routine.