Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Developed with dermatologists:
All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists.
This formula contains 3 Essential Ceramides and a powerful exfoliating blend of alpha and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) including Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid.
Also contains Niacinamide, Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
- Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
- Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- To prevent from over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.