An ultra-gentle facial cleanser to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier. Formulated with 3 Essential Ceramides and Niacinamide, this no-rinse cleanser leaves skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.
- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Gentle on skin & eyes. Tested under ophthalmological control.
- Agressive scrubbing can impact skin health by disrupting the skin barrier, skin pH and microbiome balance on the skin’s surface.
CeraVe Micellar Water is a gentle alternative to cleanse the skin of makeup and debris and may be used on its own or followed by a traditional cleanser” (Dr Alexis Granite, Consultant Dermatologist)
- Containing 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II), this micellar water helps protect the skin’s natural barrier and keeps skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- With Niacinamide, this Micellar Water cleanses and purifies, leaving skin refreshed.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free. Hypo-allergenic.
- For your facial routine, we recommend to double cleanse. Follow up with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
All Skin types
How to use
Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing. To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities. There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
Aqua/ Water, Glycerine, Hexylene, Glycol, Poloxamer184, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, BHT, Ceramide NP, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide EOP. (Code F.I.L. D215352/1)